eNetLearning Certified Facilitators Provided for Each Course
Dates: Sessions run continuously. Please check the course catalog for exact dates.
This course is designed to prepare future educators/administrators for the classroom and school, they will inherit! It starts with a history of education and how blended, adaptive, and personalized learning are coming to the forefront in learning. It then explores new and emerging technologies, along with their current and future impact on education. Throughout the course, students will explore a wide range of career possibilities in the education field and evaluate both the promises and pitfalls of technology in education.
- Understand the history of education in the United States
- Evaluate Distance Learning and its origins
- Analyze Blended, Personalized, and Adaptive Learning
- Identify the impact and use of Augmented and Virtual Reality in education
- Understand the use and future impact of Robots in school
- Identify the value of wearable technology in education
- Evaluate the various careers in education
- Understand the future of education based on current projections and research
This course is designed for teachers, instructional leaders, principals, and superintendents. You will receive 45 continuing education hours/units or optional 3 graduate credit hours from Adams State University.