The Future of Education
eNetLearning Certified Facilitators Provided for Each Course
This course begins April 8th.
This course is designed to prepare future educators/administrators for the classroom and school, they will inherit! It starts with a history of education and how blended, adaptive, and personalized learning are coming to the forefront in learning. It then explores new and emerging technologies, along with their current and future impact on education. Throughout the course, students will explore a wide range of career possibilities in the education field and evaluate both the promises and pitfalls of technology in education.
- Understand the history of education in the United States
- Evaluate Distance Learning and its origins
- Analyze Blended, Personalized, and Adaptive Learning
- Identify the impact and use of Augmented and Virtual Reality in education
- Understand the use and future impact of Robots in school
- Identify the value of wearable technology in education
- Evaluate the various careers in education
- Understand the future of education based on current projections and research
Course format – All activities are online
Course prerequisites – None
This course is delivered by eNetLearning and there is a $110 registration fee to cover facilitation costs. After completion of course requirements, you will receive 45 continuing educational units or as an option receive three graduate credit hours from Adams State University for an additional $165 paid directly to Adams State University.
For additional information please contact:
To register, just fill in the information below.
Bookings are closed for this event.