SHOW ME THE MONEY: WRITING WINNING GRANTS
eNetLearning Certified Facilitators Provided for Each Course
DATES, TIMES, NUMBER OF SESSIONS: Check the course catalog at https://old.enetlearning.org/course-catalog-and-descriptions/
This course begins October 2nd.
This online asynchronous course provides a structured framework and run entirely online for educators wanting to learn how to write clear, concise, and competitive grants. The information, resources, and strategies offered in this course will help educators use their newly acquired grant writing skills to bring “free money” to their school.
The resources and activities will encourage deep reflection and discussion about locating grant offerings, promoting collaboration, and enhancing grant writing skills. Where appropriate, the course draws on free, web-based tools that support the pedagogical focus of each module. Participants will work both individually and collaboratively throughout the course. As a final project, you will complete our WWG Action Plan, that will help you synthesize what you learn in each session and apply some of the tools and strategies discussed in a future grant writing endeavor.
Upon completion of this course the participant will be able to:
- Locate grants
- Understand and explain the 8 sections of a Foundation proposal
- Collect or write the documents requested in any Foundation proposal
- Implement and facilitate online collaboration and group work activities
- Research and curate relevant and dynamic outside resources
- Effectively assess and provide feedback during the grant writing process
- Write a Grant Proposal Grant Action Plan