Intel ® Teach Elements Creativity in the Mobile Classroom
eNetColorado Certified Facilitators Provided for Each Course
DATES, TIMES, NUMBER OF SESSIONS:
Orientation begins July 9th.
Course length: July 9th – Aug. 5th.
This is a three-four week course in which you will receive 15 continuing education units or optional 1 graduate credit hour from Adams State University.
COURSE DESCRIPTION: Creativity in the Mobile Classroom is an e-learning course for teachers/administrators that explains and demonstrates the development of creative thinking skills through a personalized, mobile learning environment. The course helps participants transition to a personalized learning environment with background research, planning strategies, and suggested technology apps and online tools. It offers suggestions for assessing student learning with mobile devices and managing a mobile learning environment.
LEARNING OUTCOMES: Upon completion of this course the participant will be able to:
- Transform their teaching to engage students in a mobile learning classroom
- Use and review strategies from the course that promotes and develops creativity.
- Identify skills and dispositions that are critical to creativity and how they are relevant in a personalized mobile learning environment.
- Investigate future trends in mobile learning.
- Use strategies for personalizing instruction by enhancing student ownership and choice.
- Identify and incorporate classroom management issues and
- Explore and implement solutions for a personalized mobile learning environment.
This course is designed for principals, superintendents and teachers who are interested in the mobile classroom. You will receive 15 continuing education units or optional 1 graduate credit hour from Adams State University.
For additional information please contact:
- Carolyn Gardner at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bookings are closed for this event.