DISCLOSURE. eNetLearning agrees to notify Customer of:
- What personally identifiable information of the Customer or third party personal identification is collected from the Customer through the website (“eNetLearning.org”).
- The organization collecting the information, how the information is used, with whom the information may be shared.
- What choices are available to the Customer regarding collection, use, and distribution of the information?
- The types of security procedures that are in place to protect the loss, misuse, or alteration of information under eNetLearning control.
- OWNERSHIP. eNetLearning is the sole owner of the information collected on the website. eNetLearning will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this Policy. eNetLearning collects information from the Customer at several different points throughout the website.
- COMMENTS AND INQUIRY FORMS. eNetLearning collects the information the Customer enters into a eNetLearning form to assist eNetLearning in responding to the Customer’s online comment or request for more information (inquiry).
- ORDER. eNetLearning requests information from the Customer to use the eNetLearning online order forms. Customers must provide contact information and financial information (i.e. Credit Card Number, Expiration Date). This information is used for billing purposes and to complete the Customer’s order. If eNetLearning experiences any difficulty processing the Customer order, this contact information is used to notify the Customer and assist the Customer in completing their order.
- LOG FILES. eNetLearning uses IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the website, track Customer’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
- eNetLearning will share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This data is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
- eNetLearning users an outside shipping company to ship orders and a credit card processing company to bill users for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes to the knowledge of eNetLearning.
- eNetLearning partners with other parties to provide specific services. When a Customer signs up for these services, eNetLearning will share names or contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide such services.
- Third parties that partner with eNetLearning are prohibited from using personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing a specific service that eNetLearning has contracted with the third party for.
- LINKS. The eNetLearning website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that eNetLearning is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. eNetLearning encourages our Customers to be aware when they leave the eNetLearning website and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This Privacy statement applies solely to information collected by the eNetLearning website.
- NEWSLETTER. eNetLearning will need contact information such as name and email address if a Customer wishes to subscribe to the eNetLearning newsletter.
- SURVEYS AND CONTESTS. eNetLearning will, from time-to-time, request information from Customers via surveys and contests. Participation in these surveys and contests is completely voluntary and the Customer therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information and demographic information. Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for the purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of the eNetLearning website.
- REFERALS. If a Customer elects to use the eNetLearning referral service for informing friends, co-workers, or other persons about eNetLearning services and/or website, eNetLearning will request the contact information of such referred person. eNetLearning will contact the person(s) on the behalf of the referrer via email, phone, and/or postal mail. This person may request removal from our database at any time.
- SECURITY. The eNetLearning website takes every reasonable precaution to protect Customer’s information. When a Customer submits sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and off-line.
- When an eNetLearning registration/order form asks users to enter sensitive information such as credit card number, that information is protected with SSL encryption (“Secure Page”) methods between the servers and the Customer’s computer. While on a Secure Page, such as the eNetLearning order form, the lock icon on browsers such as Microsoft Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox become locked, as opposed to un-locked, or open.
- While eNetLearning uses SSL encryption to protect sensitive information online, eNetLearning does everything within reasonable power to protect user-information off-line. All of the Customer’s information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted to eNetLearning at 1205 Shasta Dr. Colorado Springs, CO 80910. Only persons within eNetLearning with whom the information is required to perform their job are granted access to personally identifiable information.
- The eNetLearning servers that keep personal identifiable information are kept in our controlled secure environment.
- For questions concerning eNetLearning security procedures, please contact us directly.
- SUPPLEMENTATION OF INFORMATION. In order for the eNetLearning website to properly fulfill its obligation to Customers, it is necessary for eNetLearning to supplement the information received with information from third party sources. This supplemented information allows eNetLearning to qualify for credit card information from third parties. Once eNetLearning determines a Customer’s credit-worthiness, the document is destroyed.
- CORRECTION AND UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION. If a Customer’s personally identifiable information changes or if a Customer no longer desires eNetLearning’s service, eNetLearning will endeavor to provide a way to correct, update or remove the Customer’s personal data provided to eNetLearning. This can be done by contacting us during business hours.
- CHOICE OPT-OUT. Customer’s that no longer desire to receive the eNetLearning newsletter may opt-out of receiving these communications by clicking on unsubscribe at the bottom of the newsletter or promotional material or email us.