Denver Museum of Nature and Science: Foothills to Tundra: The Changing Ecosystems and Biomes of Rocky Mountain National Park
Colorado’s vertical geography creates a microcosm of ecosystems and biomes that exist nowhere else in North America. Get ready….
- For an all-day preparation workshop at the museum on June 8
- For a three day residential course (June 26-28), which includes day-long excursions into Rocky Mountain National Park (UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve) with researchers, educators and expert naturalists from the Museum, Denver Zoo, Denver Botanic Gardens & National Park Service
- To participate in field science through two Citizen Science Programs related to phenology and climate change
- To investigate a prehistoric archaeological site built during a previous period of global warming
- To celebrate sun-filled days and starry nights by the campfire with colleagues