Creativity in the Mobile Classroom
eNetLearning Certified Facilitators Provided for Each Course
DATES, TIMES, NUMBER OF SESSIONS: Check the course catalog for dates at https://www.enetlearning.org/course-catalog-and-descriptions/.
Creativity in the Mobile Classroom is an e-learning course for teachers/administrators that explains and demonstrates the development of creative thinking skills through a personalized, mobile learning environment. The course helps participants transition to a personalized learning environment with background research, planning strategies, and suggested technology apps and online tools. It offers suggestions for assessing student learning with mobile devices and managing a mobile learning environment.
This course builds upon concepts introduced in the first course, “Moving into Mobile Learning”. It is recommended that participants completed the introductory course prior to taking the advanced course, unless they have already attained prior skills through mobile learning experiences.
STUDENT LEARNING OUTCOMES:
Upon completion of this course the participant will be able to:
- Transform their teaching to engage students in a mobile learning classroom
- Use and review strategies from the course that promotes and develops creativity.
- Identify skills and dispositions that are critical to creativity and how they are relevant in a personalized mobile learning environment.
- Investigate future trends in mobile learning.
- Use strategies for personalizing instruction by enhancing student ownership and choice.
- Identify and incorporate classroom management issues and
- Explore and implement solutions for a personalized mobile learning environment.
This course is designed for teachers, principals, superintendents and all who are interested in moving toward mobile learning experiences for their students. You will receive 15 continuing education units or optional 1 graduate credit hour from Adams State University.
For additional information please contact:
- Carolyn Gardner at firstname.lastname@example.org
To register for this class, please click here.