eNetLearning Certified Facilitators Provided for Each Course
This six-week online asynchronous course provides a structured framework and run entirely online for educators wanting to learn how to write clear, concise, and competitive grants. The information, resources, and strategies offered in this course will help educators use their newly acquired grant writing skills to bring “free money” to their school.
The resources and activities will encourage deep reflection and discussion about locating grant offerings, promoting collaboration, and enhancing grant writing skills. Where appropriate, the course draws on free, web-based tools that support the pedagogical focus of each module. Participants will work both individually and collaboratively throughout the course. As a final project, you will complete our WWG Action Plan, that will help you synthesize what you learn in each session and apply some of the tools and strategies discussed in a future grant writing endeavor.
- In class activities:
- Attend face-to-face and/or orientation Synchronous Web Conferencing session and participate in class forum discussions, and activities the first week (2 hours)
- Online activities: Each student will complete the following:
- Participate in scheduled online webinars
- Assigned readings, links, videos and research on resources
- Complete all Modules and Lessons/ Activities
- Participate on all online Discussion Forums for each module
- Complete a Project Brief, Budget, Evaluation and Timeline for your proposal
- Create a list of resources, documents, and evaluations for your proposal
- Submit and Present your Writing Winning Grant Action Plan at the Final Showcase Session
To register for this course, please click here.