Intel® Education Transforming Learning: Student Engagement with One-to-One
eNetLearning Certified Facilitators Provided for Each Course
DATES, TIMES, NUMBER OF SESSIONS:
Orientation begins June 1st
Course length: 5-6 weeks
This course will introduce educators to student engagement, one of the most powerful factors affecting student achievement. Participants will explore highly effective instructional strategies in one-to-one learning environments, transforming current instructional units to better engage students by reworking unit content, redefining student work products and reflecting on teaching and learning processes.
This five- six week course is delivered by eNetLearning and there is a $95 registration fee to cover facilitation costs. After completion of course requirements, you will receive 30 continuing educational units or as an option receive two graduate credit hours from Adams State University for an additional $110 paid directly to Adams State University.
- Identify characteristics of engaged learners and assess their students’ level of engagement
- Explore a framework of key elements for engaging students in their learning in a one to
- one classroom
- Select and transform their own unit to better engage students
- Chart their units in a Curriculum Map and incorporate elements to engage students in
- those units
- Explore a range of use of technology for engaging students in a one to one classroom
To register, just fill in the information below.