Introduction into Project Management ™
eNetLearning Certified Facilitators Provided for Each Course
DATES, TIMES, NUMBER OF SESSIONS:
Begins April 3rd
Length: 3 – 4 weeks
In this course, you will use project management techniques and other project-based learning strategies to create engaging learning for your students. You will finish by creating a unit of instruction that integrates project management techniques in a learning project.
You’ll learn all these skills by creating, perfecting, and sharing your original project-based lesson plan. We’ll work collaboratively to give each other feedback and suggestions on each other’s projects.
This is an online, asynchronous course, which means you can “attend” class during your free hours, allowing you flexibility in your learning.
During this course you will:
- Identify project management principles
- Critique project-based learning
- Apply project management principles and strategies in the classroom
- Provide feedback to discussion forums and compose replies to others within the course.
- Create a lesson plan or unit of instruction that integrates project management and/or project-based learning
This course is delivered by eNetLearning and there is a $95 registration fee to cover facilitation costs. After completion of course requirements, you will receive 30 continuing educational units or as an option receive one graduate credit hour from Adams State University for $110 paid directly to Adams State University. Scholarship opportunities are available for participants who register and successfully complete the course.
To register, just fill in the information below.
Bookings are closed for this event.