Moving into Mobile Learning
eNetLearning Certified Facilitators Provided for Each Course
DATES, TIMES, NUMBER OF SESSIONS: Check the course catalog at https://www.enetlearning.org/course-catalog-and-descriptions/
Course length: 3- 4 weeks
COURSE DESCRIPTION: Moving into Mobile Learning is an introductory e-learning course designed for teachers. It explains and demonstrates how to implement mobile learning with interactive activities and locally relevant classroom examples. This first of a two level course helps teachers transition to mobile learning using background research, planning strategies, and suggested technology apps and online tools. It offers suggestions for assessing student learning with mobile devices and managing a mobile learning environment. Course content includes online readings, web-based and multimedia activities, and facilitated online discussions.
Once you have completed this course, you may wish to enroll for the 2nd level course, Creativity in the Mobile Classroom. Just click the course catalog to check dates and times.
STUDENT LEARNING OUTCOMES:
Upon completion of this course the student will be able to:
- Transform their teaching to engage students in a mobile learning classroom
- Use strategies from the course for engaging students in their learning
- Identify characteristics of engaged learners and connections to student achievement
- Identify and incorporate classroom management issues and
- Implement solutions for a mobile learning classroom
This introductory course is designed for teachers, principals, superintendents and all who are interested in moving toward blended classrooms. You will receive 15 continuing education units or optional 1 graduate credit hour from Adams State University.
COURSE SYLLABUS: Mobile Learning Syllabus
For additional information please contact:
- Carolyn Gardner at firstname.lastname@example.org
To register for this course, please click here.